1. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar.
2. In a second bowl, beat egg yolks, sour cream, milk, and butter.
3. Add flour mixture all at once and beat till smooth.
4. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
5. Fold gently into batter, then fold in blueberries.
6. Cook on low heat, 1-2 minutes per side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Pancake (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 113 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 76.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 1704mg||59 %|
|Potassium 141.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 30.9g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 255
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!