1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Crumble and cook sausage in skillet over medium heat until browned.
3. Drain sausage.
4. Line bottom of greased 13 x 9 baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
5. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
6. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended, pour over sausage.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until set.
8. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1487g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1060 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 117.8g||157 %|
|Saturated Fat 61.6g||308 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 37.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 2000.3mg||615 %|
|Sodium 3439.8mg||119 %|
|Potassium 1175.3mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 166.2g||237 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1832
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!