1. In a large stock pot, bring water, wine, garlic, onions, lemons, old bay seasoning and thyme to a boil.
2. Lower heat to medium and add corn, baby red potatoes smoked sausage and butter. Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Add crab and shrimp and cook an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and fully cooked. Toss everything gently to cover in cooking liquid.
4. Season with a little more old bay as needed and serve on a large platter.
5. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
6. Chef's Note: I like to serve everything right out of the cooking pot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1633g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 917 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 101.9g||136 %|
|Saturated Fat 60.4g||302 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 933.3mg||287 %|
|Sodium 746.7mg||26 %|
|Potassium 5274.6mg||139 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 168.4g||50 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19g||76 %|
|Sugars, other 149.4g|
|Protein 112.7g||161 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2017
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!