1. Chop bok choy into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Crumble Ramen noodles before opening package. Add sesame seeds, Ramen noodle pieces, nuts, and sugar to butter. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
3. Mix ingredients for dressing in a small bowl. Stir well until sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Break up crunchy butter mixture. Toss together with bok choy and onions in large bowl. Dressing can be poured on salad or kept on the side.
5. Chill until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1660g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2467 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 274.2g||366 %|
|Saturated Fat 110.7g||553 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 113.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 33.1g|
|Cholesterol 635.7mg||196 %|
|Sodium 10003.7mg||345 %|
|Potassium 4471.3mg||118 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 208.2g||61 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28.9g||116 %|
|Sugars, other 179.3g|
|Protein 81.4g||116 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3502
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!