Ideally the meat should be 50/50 beef and pork
Dry white wine can be used instead of Red
Passata can replace tomato
1. Put celery, carrot, onion and garlic in the bowl and run for 5 seconds / speed 7
2. Add the oil and cook 3 minutes / 100?C / Speed spoon / reverse
3. Add the meat and cook 10 minutes / Varoma / Speed spoon / Reverse
4. Add the wine, tomatoes, bay leaf, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cook 20 minutes / Varoma / Speed spoon / reverse until the meat is tenbder and the sauce reduced.
5. Add the basil leaves 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (301g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 74.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 92.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 503mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 417
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!