1. Peel the papaya, slice in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Cut the avacado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Using a large spoon, separate the fruit from the peel.
3. Dice both the papaya and the avacado into 1-inch cubes.
4. Using a knife, peel the grapefruit to remove all the bitter white pith. Over a bowl, cut each segment away from the membrane. (Save the juice for the dressing.)
5. Toss the fruit and mint together and set aside.
6. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing together. Mix enough dressing to evenly coat the fruit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 28.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 626mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.