1. Measure out the chicken bones. Place in rice cooker pot.
2. Weigh carrot and celery stalks. Wash, don't peel. Trim if necessary. Place in pot.
3. Take half a garlic bulb (4-6 cloves) and slice it across horizontally. Place in pot.
4. Nestle in 2 bay leaves. Add 1 t salt. Pour in 6 cups of water, or until the water reaches 5.5 cup mark.
5. Place pot in rice cooker machine. Cook on `Slow Cook` mode for [120 min].
I used frozen chicken bones. The rice cooker pot was loosely packed to the top before even filling with water. I omitted adding half an onion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 201.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 1.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!