1. Chop your onion, then sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil and set aside to cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. When the onion and garlic sauté is cool enough to touch, add to the bowl as well
5. Mix all the ingredients by hand until well combined. You can add more oatmeal if its still too moist
6. Put the mixture into a lightly oiled (cooking spray) nonstick loaf pan. (Note: If you pack the mixture tightly together and and set firmly into the pan it will be less likely to break when you slice it up for serving).
7. Put pan in the oven and bake at 375 degrees until golden and darkened around the edges; about 40 minutes.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 56 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 46mg||14 %|
|Sodium 719.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 315.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 17g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 155
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!