1. 1/2 or 1/4 the potatoes depending on size (make them bite size)
2. Place the potatoes in a sauce pot and cover with cold water. Salt water (as if you were preparing them for potato salad)
3. Boil potatoes for approximately 10 minutes and then drain.
4. In a sauce pan, melt the butter with the garlic. Do this on low heat to prevent the garlic from burning. Cook for a total of 3 minutes.
5. After the butter has stopped foaming, add the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients.
6. Cook and stir until coated and mingled together (approximately 3-4 minutes)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 272 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.6g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g||97 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 81mg||25 %|
|Sodium 287.1mg||10 %|
|Potassium 13.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 272
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.