* Wash and thoroughly dry peppers
* Cut stems off peppers
* Arrange peppers in one quart Mason jars.
* Add one tablespoon each, salt and Oregano.
* Add four pieces of fresh garlic.
* Fill Mason jar up to the neck with white vinegar.
* Top off the jar with tap water.
* Seal the jars tightly and shake well.
* Store in a cool, dark space for at least one month.
Vinegar peppers are served great with:
* Pork Chops
* Sausage, Vinegar peppers and Potatoes.
* Potatoes and Eggs
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (38g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 101.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 23
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.