1. Brush the mango & onion with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
2. On a rack of an uncovered charcoal grill, place the mango halves, onion & brats directly over medium coals. Grill for 8 minutes, or until the mango & brats are browned & heated through & the onion is tender-crisp, turning once halfway through the cooking process.
3. Lightly toast the buns for the last 1 to 2 minutes of grilling time.
4. Set aside the mango, onion & brats.
5. Lightly brush the romaine with cooking oil. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes, directly over medium coals, until lightly browned & wilted, turning once.
6. To Make the Relish: Chop the grilled mango & onion. Combine in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, the jerk seasoning, salt to taste & pepper to taste. Serve the brats in their buns with the relish & romaine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 2.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 342.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 185.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 36.8g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!