1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Mix milk, salt and oil in a pot and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, remove from heat.
3) Stir tapioca flour into the milk mixture.
4) Stir in the eggs and the cheese, then mix well.
5) Let mixture cool for 15-20 mins so it's easier to handle.
6) With floured hands, shape dough into golf ball sized balls and place them on a baking sheet.
7) Bake rolls for 20 - 25 mins, until they are puffed up and golden.
8) Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2651g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8673 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 963.7g||1285 %|
|Saturated Fat 174.9g||874 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 266.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 475.4g|
|Cholesterol 320.5mg||99 %|
|Sodium 2493.7mg||86 %|
|Potassium 1215.6mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 874.7g||257 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 866.2g|
|Protein 93.4g||133 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12429
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!