1. Mix cold water and sugar very well and chill until ready to use. This step can be done ahead of time.
2. Wash limes thoroughly with soap. Cut the ends off the limes and then cut each lime into 8ths.
3. Place 1/2 of the limes in your blender.
4. Add 1/2 of the sugar water, place the lid on your blender, and pulse 5 times. Place a fine-mesh strainer over a pitcher and pour the blended mixture through the strainer and into the pitcher. Use a spoon to press the rest of the liquid into the pitcher. Dump the pulp and stuff in the strainer into the trash. Repeat with remaining limes and sugar water.
5. Add sweetened condensed milk
6. Serve immediately over lots of ice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1874g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 39mg||12 %|
|Sodium 172.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1261.4mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 747g||220 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.5g||90 %|
|Sugars, other 724.5g|
|Protein 14.7g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2932
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.