1. Combine sugar, milk, whisked eggs on stove top over a low light. Stir until thick.
2. Remove from heat. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and let sit.
3. Butter and slice bread.
4. Grease baking tray. Put down a layer of bread. Sprinkle with dried fruit. Repeat until tray is full.
5. Pour on custard. Shake and let sit for 10m.
6. Put in oven at 190C for 30 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (878g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 283 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.5g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 611.4mg||188 %|
|Sodium 391mg||13 %|
|Potassium 887.9mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 284.6g||84 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 282.8g|
|Protein 32.3g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1513
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!