1. Combine flour, eggs, sugar, salt and baking powder in mixer. Gradually add water until consistency is that of a thick cake batter.
2. Beat dough for 5 - 10 minuites until very smooth and consistently producing large air bubbles popping ot top of dough.
3. Toast bread, and cut into cubes.
4. Fold bread into dough until well combined - use a wooded spoon rather than mixer to avoid over-beating the bread.
5. Divide into two equal parts and form into oblong shape, wrapped in cheese cloth.
6. Boil in salted water for 13 minutes on one side, then turn and boil for additional 10 minutes.
7. Remove from water, peel away cheese clorth, and slice dumplings.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 105.8mg||33 %|
|Sodium 169.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 209.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.9g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 104.6g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 556
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!