Try this Bread Pudding recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Warm up the milk and melt the butter in it
2. In seperate bowl, whip together the eggs, sugar and cinnamon powder and combine the milk mixture
3. Cut or tear up thebread to smaller pieces, line the bottom of the cake tin with it
4. Pour half the mixture over bread and scatter the raisins
5. Pour the remaining mixture in and make sure all of the bread is soaked
6. Bake at 200c for about 20minutes or until brown
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (779g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 777 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 86.3g||115 %|
|Saturated Fat 42.5g||212 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 1730.8mg||533 %|
|Sodium 958.9mg||33 %|
|Potassium 1341mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 215.7g||63 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 213g|
|Protein 54g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1806
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.