1. Put in bread machine on dough cycle (add more water if dry and crumbly about 10 min after starting).
2. Let rest 10 minutes at room temp
3. Silpat on 2 heavy baking sheets
4. Divide dough into 12 pieces.
5. On lightly floured board, roll each into a 4 x 2.5 inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 4 pieces.
6. Beat egg with 1 T water to form a wash. Brush sticks with egg and sprinkle with seeds.
7. Put on baking sheet, leaving 1/2 inch between sticks.
8. Bake about 10 minutes or til brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 1061.3mg||37 %|
|Potassium 243mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.1g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 68.7g|
|Protein 12.1g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 379
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!