1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
2) Unroll dough and separate into 12 strips on a lightly floured surface. Gently roll each strip into an 8" rope. Loop each rope into a loose knot. Place on prepared baking sheet; tuck under ends.
3) Beat together egg and water with a fork in a small bowl. Lightly brush each bowknot with egg mixture.
4) Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden. Meanwhile, melt butter with honey in a small microwave-safe dish in the microwave.
5) Transfer rolls to a wire rack; brush with butter mixture. Sprinkle with thyme and coarse seat salt. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (94%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 5.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 13.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 18
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!