1. Preheat the oven to 250°F, and oil a 9 x 13 inch baking tin, or use a throwaway foil one.
2. Warm the condensed milk in a large pan.
3. Meanwhile, mix together all the other ingredients and then add the warmed condensed milk, using a rubber or wooden spatula to fold and distribute.
4. Spread the mixture into the tin and press down with the spatula or, better still, your hands (wearing disposable vinyl gloves to stop you sticking), to even the surface.
5. Bake for 1 hour, then remove from the oven and, after about 15 minutes, cut into four across, and four down to make 16 chunky bars. Let cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 9.7mg||3 %|
|Sodium 37.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 155mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 21.1g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 148
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.