1. Chop onion, green pepper, and jalapeno. Heat a little olive oil in a pan and saute vegetables briefly.
2. Heat black beans on low heat.
3. Add 2 eggs to the pan and scramble.
4. Stir in a little garlic salt and red pepper.
5. While the eggs are cooking, heat the tortilla.
6. Add the cheese to the tortilla, top with scrambled eggs, and salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (679g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 267 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.6g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 27.1mg||8 %|
|Sodium 2324.7mg||80 %|
|Potassium 1195.8mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 173.5g||51 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g||60 %|
|Sugars, other 158.6g|
|Protein 41.2g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!