1. Cook bacon. (see my post on How To Bake Bacon)
2. Brown the sausage.
3. Fry up the ham.
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Dry cubed potatoes with a towel to eliminate any extra water.
3. Toss the potatoes with 1/3 c olive oil, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper. Use additional seasoning (such as Emeril's or Seasoning Salt) if desired.
4. Roast for 30 minutes until golden brown. Start checking at 20 minutes.
1. Wisk 12 eggs and 1/2 c milk in a bowl until well combined.
2. Heat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray (or melt 1 Tbls butter) over medium heat.
3. Spray skillet and add egg mixture.
4. Cook eggs,stirring occasionally until eggs are set.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Place 5-10 tortillas on a plate.
2. Cover with a wet paper towel.
3. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power.
4. This should be your last step. Heat the tortillas in batches.
1. Set up an assembly line with all the ingredients.
2. Place the tortillas on a large baking sheet or cutting board,.
3. Build your burritos:
4. Fold in the sides of the tortilla.
5. Roll burrito up.
6. Pat firmly on top of the burrito making sure the seam is on the bottom.
7. Make sure the burrito is tightly rolled.
Let's freeze these burritos:
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place burritos on the sheet, seam side down.
3. Press down on the burritos again lightly making sure that the edges are tucked in.
4. Place baking sheet in the freezer for an hour to flash freeze the burritos.
5. Remove from freezer and wrap burritos in plastic wrap individually.
6. Place in a ziploc bag.
7. I ended up with 24 burritos.
To heat the burritos:
1. Remove plastic wrap.
2. Wrap burrito in wet paper towel.
3. Heat for 3 minutes on 50% power.
4. Serve with fresh salsa - yummy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2401g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4613 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 512.5g||683 %|
|Saturated Fat 219.8g||1099 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 209.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 34g|
|Cholesterol 1223.7mg||377 %|
|Sodium 11190.1mg||386 %|
|Potassium 7050.7mg||186 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 159.5g||47 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.4g||62 %|
|Sugars, other 144.1g|
|Protein 284.1g||406 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6411
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!