1. Brown sausage in a non-stock pan. Drain on paper towel
2. Cook hash browns in same pan
3. Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper
4. Add sausage back to the pan with the cooked potatoes. Add egg mixture and cook until the eggs are 'just' done.
5. Place a small scoop of egg mixture in the center of a flour tortilla, top with a spoonful of salsa, then some cheese. Fold like a burrito.
6. Wrap each burrito in plastic wrap then place in zip-loc bag. Freeze.
Heat from frozen in the microwave (wrapped in paper towel). Begin on Defrost, cut in half on a diagonal, then continue to heat a medium power until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (124g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 156 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.3g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 348.1mg||107 %|
|Sodium 514.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 208.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 16g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 227
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!