1. Cook & drain sausage. Set aside to cool.
2. Cube bread & place in a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over bread. Sprinkle sausage over cheese.
3. Blend 2 cups of milk with eggs & pour over top of all.
4. Cover & let set in fridge overnight.
5. Next morning, mix soup & 1/2 cup of milk & spread over top.
6. Bake @ 325° for 1 1/2 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2155g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1778 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 197.6g||263 %|
|Saturated Fat 77.5g||388 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 74.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 24g|
|Cholesterol 495.2mg||152 %|
|Sodium 7177.3mg||247 %|
|Potassium 3549.2mg||93 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 164.5g||48 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.2g||61 %|
|Sugars, other 149.3g|
|Protein 159g||227 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3087
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.