- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions
- While potatoes are cooking, fry, cool, and crumble bacon
- When potatoes are complete. spread in bottom of pan
- Beat the eggs with the milk, pour over potatoes
-Top with cheddar cheese
- Scatter bacon crumbles on top of cheese
- Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 50 - 60 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 284 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.6g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 183.2mg||56 %|
|Sodium 593.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 377.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 13.9g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 412
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.