1. Cut tomato into slices and set aside
2. Make Hash brown O'Brien in square skillet & keeping turning with spatula until done
3. Make bacon in shallow pan or skillet. Cut in 8 pieces
4. Toast both sides of bread in toaster & butter 1 side of each
5. Cut avocado into slices and set aside
6. Fry eggs in small skillet, leaving yolk runny
7. Pull out deli deluxe cheese from fridge
8. Assemble sandwich from bottom up:
- toast in skillet, butter side down
- bacon pieces
- fried egg
- cheese slice
- other toast, butter side up
9. Heat in skillet or toaster oven till both sides are golden
10. Cut sandwich in half and serve with hash browns and tomato slices seasoned
with salt and cracked black pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (441g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 451 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.2g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g||81 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 363.7mg||112 %|
|Sodium 1303.4mg||45 %|
|Potassium 1472.2mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.3g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 78.6g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 896
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!