1. In saucepan, crumble tube of ready-to-heat grits, and heat over medium heat with 1/2 cup coconut milk until hot and creamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add corn kernels. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
3. Add olive oil, salt, and chives and combine well before portioning into 4 bowls.
4. Garnish with sundried tomatoes, avocado slices, and the reserved chive.
5. Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Another good alternative would be quick grits.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (160g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.4g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 441.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 97.7g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 93.3g|
|Protein 11.5g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 485
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!