1. preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray muffin tin with cooking spray
2. line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar
3. crack an egg in each ham cup and season with salt and pepper
4. bake until eggs are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks)
5. garnish with parsley and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 323 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.9g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 1077.6mg||332 %|
|Sodium 795.3mg||27 %|
|Potassium 371.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 35.3g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 474
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!