Try this Breakfast Pie recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Press potatoes into a large pie plate. Plate thin pats of butter on top of potatoes. Bake for 30 minutes.
3) While potatoes are cooking, brown meat and drain. In a separate skillet, scramble eggs. Remove potatoes from oven.
4) Spread meat over potatoes. Sprinkle veggies over meat. Sprinkle cheese over veggies. Season eggs with salt and pepper and pour over pie.
5) Bake for another 35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (579g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 763 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84.7g||113 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.2g||146 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.7g|
|Cholesterol 1844.7mg||568 %|
|Sodium 1480mg||51 %|
|Potassium 1069.4mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 20.7g|
|Protein 68.8g||98 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.