1. Heat oven to 350F (180C).
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, shortneing, butter, egg and vanilla.
4. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Add oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
6. Beat at low speed until a soft dough forms.
7. Stir in the prunes, apples and pecans.
8. Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
9. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Cool completely before storing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (317g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3|
|Calories from Fat: 735 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.7g||109 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g||109 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.8g|
|Cholesterol 111.2mg||34 %|
|Sodium 265.1mg||9 %|
|Potassium 683.6mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 149.1g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15g||60 %|
|Sugars, other 134g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1359
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.