1. To scramble the eggs; beat the eggs, water, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
2. Heat a non-stick fry-pan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour in the egg mixture.
3. As the egg begins to set, gently push the eggs across the pan with a wooden spoon to form large folds of cooked egg. Ensure that you push the mixture from different directions and include the mixture from around the edge of the pan. Do not stir constantly. Continue to cook the eggs until no visible liquid egg remains and remove from the heat.
4. Lay out the wrap on a clean board. Add the spinach and diced tomato and carefully lay the scrambled egg on top.
5. Roll the wrap tightly to enclose the filling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 180 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 283.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 415mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 25.7g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 297
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!