1. prep the celery, onion, garlic, carrots. dice 'n slice meats as required.
2. add couple tblsp olive oil to large pan over medium fire, throw in vegetables. season with the oregano, black pepper, coriander. cook vegetables about 10 minutes till all water gone.
3. add beef & pork, honey ham. stir all ingredients together completely for another 10 minutes on medium fire. make sure beef thoroughly browned.
4. add the tomato paste, cook about 5 minutes. may need to bring fire down at this point.
5. add the wine, reduce for about 5 minutes.
6. add a cup of water. stir in till reduces/evaporates then add another!
7. continue to simmer/cook on low heat for an hour, adding a cup of water every 5-15 minutes or as appears necessary.
8. you are done! stir into or use as a topping for your fave pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (146g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 40.6mg||13 %|
|Sodium 137.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 265.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 12.6g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!