Try this Brickle recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees
1. Take your largest sheet or baking tray (make sure it is rimmed) and line it with foil. Then toss down your crackers. Make sure that they don’t overlap.
2. Melt your butter in a saucepan and then stir in your brown sugar. Once it starts bubbling, turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir continuously or it might burn, pour it straight on the crackers.
3. Bake for 5-10 minutes.
4. When you take it out of the oven, pour your chocolate chips on the tray right away. Let it sit for 5 minutes to melt.
5. Crumble up your Heath bars. After 5 minutes, use a spatula to spread out your chocolate and make the chips flat. Then sprinkle on your Heath pieces.
6. Put the whole thing in your freezer for 4 hours. Then flip it over and peel of the foil.
7. Break into pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2026 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 225.1g||300 %|
|Saturated Fat 125.9g||630 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 25.7g|
|Cholesterol 488.5mg||150 %|
|Sodium 6578.6mg||227 %|
|Potassium 1373mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 774.6g||228 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g||53 %|
|Sugars, other 761.2g|
|Protein 46.3g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5243
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.