1. Slice and core your Granny Smith apple. Also, take this prep time to slice your Brie.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of butter in frying pan at medium heat. Toss in the apple slices and slowly stir in your cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Lower heat, cover, and let simmer.
3. Butter one side of each slice of sourdough and place them butter side up in the toaster oven. You should have your oven on the toast setting, just to give your bread some structure. You can also place them in a pan, but I’m a lazy college student who doesn’t want to do dishes, and the apples are in there right now.
4. Once bread is lightly toasted, butter the non-buttered side and assemble your sandwich with the brie and sliced apples, toasted side out.
5. Finish off the sandwich by placing it in the pan, pressing it together, and getting both outside pieces to a light golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (493g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 925 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 102.8g||137 %|
|Saturated Fat 64.1g||320 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 296.4mg||91 %|
|Sodium 1933.4mg||67 %|
|Potassium 530.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.9g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 81.9g|
|Protein 37.9g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1407
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!