2. Trim brisket by removing excess fat from the flat side and removing fat to expose
the point side.
3. Inject brisket and refrigerate overnight.
4. Season with Ben's Heffer Dust and let rest on the counter for 30 minutes.
5. Smoke at 235°F until the meat hits an internal temperature of 165°F
(approximately 8-10 hours).
6. Double wrap brisket with foil adding 1 cup of leftover injection.
7. When brisket hits 203°F, begin probing brisket for tenderness (approximately 4
8. Allow brisket to rest for at least 1 hour.
9. Separate the flat and point, and slice against the grain.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!