This brisket recipe takes 2 days to make, but it isn’t hard to cook and everyone loves it
• Brisket – trim some of the fat
• Put meat on 2 large (crisscrossed) heavy duty aluminum foil
• Pour ½ cup of water over meat and seal foil
• Put in 350 degree oven for 3 hours
• Remove, cook and DO NOT OPEN FOIL.
• Refrigerate overnight
• Unwrap and skim fat off top of juice (you should have a hardened layer of fat over the juice that you can easily remove)
• Keep all the juice/stock from the pan and set aside.
• Trim fat and slice brisket
Boil ingredients above (including stock removed from brisket) for 30 minutes.
Pour over meat in pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (752g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7424.3mg||256 %|
|Potassium 1561.1mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 394.9g||116 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 392.3g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1543
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.