1. Saute (in olive oil and some water) roughly chopped celery, broccoli (use thick broccoli stalk aswell), carrot, onion and garlic in deep saucepan until softened (5-10 minutes).
2. Reduce heat and add herbs mix. Cover pot and allow to roast in splash of water for 10 minutes. Stir regularly.
3. Stir in stock, cover and allow to stew for roughly 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and liquidise using hand blender until desired consistency is achieved.
5. Serve hot with brown bread and/or some stirred-in sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 136.7mg||5 %|
|Potassium 463.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.