1) Remove and discard crusts from bread; process bread until fine.
2) Cook pasta al dente and drain.
3) Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccoli until tender; drain.
4) Heat oil and butter in large frying pan. Cook breadcrumbs and garlic until browned lightly and crisp.
5) Combine pasta, broccoli and breadcrumbs in large bowl.
6) Serve sprinkled with shaved parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (256g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 162 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 26.9mg||8 %|
|Sodium 349.9mg||12 %|
|Potassium 564.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 117.4g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 110.5g|
|Protein 21.4g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 718
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.