1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
5. Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (559g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1290 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 143.3g||191 %|
|Saturated Fat 50.9g||254 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 66g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.5g|
|Cholesterol 341.7mg||105 %|
|Sodium 3650.4mg||126 %|
|Potassium 1444mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 66.9g||96 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1610
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!