1. Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and soy sauce with sugar, ginger and garlic; stir in beef. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove flowerets from broccoli; cut in half lengthwise. Peel stalks; cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Combine 4 teaspoons cornstarch and remaining 3 Tbsp. soy sauce with 1-1/4 cups water.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add meat and stir-fry 1 minute; remove from pan.
5. Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in meat and soy sauce mixture; bring to boil. Cook and stir only until sauce thickens.
6. Serve immediately over rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (228g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 148 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.4g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 43.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 914.8mg||32 %|
|Potassium 602mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 12.8g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 267
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.