- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Grease a panful with butter (20 x 45 cm)
- Cut the broccoli florets. Wash it.
- Chop the emmental to cubes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the milk and the cottage cheese. Mix well and spice with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the broccoli and cubes of emmental cheese in the panful.
- Cover with the egg-milk mixture and season with dilt.
- Bake for 45 min or until the top is golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (345g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 241 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.8g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 210.4mg||65 %|
|Sodium 426.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 735.1mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 25.9g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.