1. Clean and steam broccoli al dente, test with fork. Do not make it too soft or mushy.....
2. Lay broccoli across the bottom of a glass casserole dish (9x13).
3. Mix together in a bowl soup, eggs, cheese, onion, mayonnaise.
4. After mixing all ingredients together well, spread over broccoli in casserole dish.
5. Then.. melt 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine and mix with 2 tubes crushed Ritz crackers sprinkle on top of casserole and then cover with foil.
6. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove foil and bake another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for ten minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (155g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 196 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.8g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 50.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 663.8mg||23 %|
|Potassium 155.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 9.9g|
|Protein 13g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.