1. Cut the broccoli florets and set aside.
2 . Cut the stems into small pieces and boil in the salt water for 3 minutes.
3. Blend with the water.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Poor the broccoli water into a bowl. Gradually add the onion powder and the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal, stirring constantly until thoroughly combined.
6. Add the broccoli florets and a tablespoon of cheddar cheese and knead until smooth.
7. Roll into balls and fry at 325°F until golden.
8. Serve and cover with the melted cheddar cheese.
They can be served with curry or tomato sauce. Do your best to make the balls even in size so they cook evenly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (45g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 6.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 41.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 30.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 89
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.