1. Cook butter, onion and garlic 3-5 minutes
2. Stir in flour, cook 3-4 minutes until golden
3. Stir in milk slowly. Add broth, salt and pepper, bay leaf, and bring to simmer. Cook until thickens.
4. Add broccoli and carrot; simmer 15-20 minutes until tender
5. Remove bay leaf. Purée (leave thick)
6. Add cheese and stir slowly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1135 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 126.1g||168 %|
|Saturated Fat 78.1g||390 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 363.3mg||112 %|
|Sodium 5561.6mg||192 %|
|Potassium 3314.2mg||87 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 111.2g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 26.5g||106 %|
|Sugars, other 84.7g|
|Protein 87.8g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1854
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!