1. Sauté onion in 1 tbsp butter until translucent. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Set aside
2. In large pot, melt 4 tbsp butter, add flour and whisk together into a roux
3. Slowly add broth whisking constantly. Slowly add half and half whisking constantly
4. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Whisk intermittently.
5. Add broccoli, onions, garlic, and seasoning and stir together.
6. Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Stir intermittently.
7. Add cheese leaving some aside for garnish. Stir together until cheese melts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3759g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 4852 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 539.1g||719 %|
|Saturated Fat 211.6g||1058 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 200.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 85.8g|
|Cholesterol 2350.7mg||723 %|
|Sodium 2525mg||87 %|
|Potassium 6005.4mg||158 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.5g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 66.9g|
|Protein 489.6g||699 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!