1. Heat the oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes.
2. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken into the skillet. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Heat to a boil, then reduce the heat to low.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (166g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 2.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 65.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 598.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 14.4g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.