1) Thaw broccoli or spinach and squeeze out water.
2) Put into blender or food processor with egg yolks, soup mix, onion and mayonnaise.
3) Add grated zucchini and matza meal.
4) Mix in sauteed vegetable.
5) Whip whites and fold into mixture.
6) Grease a 9 X 13" pyrex or pan.
7) Bake at 350 for about an hour until browned.
I make the spinach with mushrooms and the broccoli with artichoke hearts but you can do any variation you like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (426g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 359 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.9g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 42mg||13 %|
|Sodium 1054.1mg||36 %|
|Potassium 736.5mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 22.9g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 476
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!