1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Arrange lemon slices in a small roasting pan & drizzle with olive oil.
3. Broil 8 inches from the heat until lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, mix together melted butter & lemon juice.
5. Scatter thyme sprigs on top of browned lemons; top with fish fillets.
6. Drizzle with butter & lemon juice mixture.
7. Broil fish 4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes, or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (38g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 76 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 17.2mg||5 %|
|Sodium 46.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 45.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 80
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!