1. Preheat broiler with oven rack about 4 in. From heat.
2. Snap off bottom of asparagus spear to see where it breaks easily. Line up remaining spears and slice off bottoms at same spot. Put trimmed asparagus on 12x 17 rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle with oil and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange asparagus in single layer.
3. Season salmon with remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, then set on top of asparagus in a single layer.
4. Broil salmon and asparagus until salmon is no longer translucent but still moist in center and asparagus is browned in spots, 8-12 min. If asparagus isn't done, lift salmon to platter and return asparagus to oven for a few more minutes.
5. Meanwhile, whisk together creme fraiche, mustard, chives and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
6. Serve salmon and asparagus with creme fraiche sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1655g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 665 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.9g||99 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g||98 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.4g|
|Cholesterol 711.4mg||219 %|
|Sodium 2011.9mg||69 %|
|Potassium 4797.3mg||126 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 262.1g||374 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1814
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!