Delicious burgers with a kick
1. Mix marinade ingredients together
2. Thoroughly coat chicken
3. Marinate in fridge for 30minutes
1. Heat oil in frypan on high heat
2. Add ingredients to pan for 5min, until just soft
3. Remove from pan and set aside
1. Heat oil in frypan over high heat
2. Add tortilla and cook until brown and crispy (approx. 5-10min)
3. Sprinkle with celery salt and set aside
1. Cook chicken in frypan over medium heat
2.Halfway through cooking, flip the chicken then stack ingredients on top while second side cooks, stack as follows:
- Chilli sauce
- Bun (spread with sour cream)
3. Once cook place on the bottom bun which should also be spread with sour cream
Double the sour cream and salsa then mop up the extra with some toasted corn chips on the side
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (362g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 406 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.1g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.4g|
|Cholesterol 94.7mg||29 %|
|Sodium 759mg||26 %|
|Potassium 609.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.7g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 54.8g|
|Protein 33.9g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 771
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.