1) Marinade cut and rinsed chicken in s/p, paprika, habanero sauce , parsley flakes
2) dice all veggies
3) Heat coconut oil in large stock pot.
4) 1-2 teaspoon to chicken and mix in a large bowl
5) add a cup of flour to chicken
6) fry I chicken in coconut oil fry on both sides
7) add carrots, ginger, potatoes, scallions to pot
8) add allspice, black pepper, salt, oregano and rosemary, thyme, cayenne pepper
9) mix ingredients
10) cook in open pot and add water as needed to stew 20 min
11) add bell peppers an 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and tomato sauce
12) stew for 20 min
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 368 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.9g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.2g||121 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 116.3mg||36 %|
|Sodium 378.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 439.2mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 18.3g|
|Protein 30.3g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 566
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!